Broken Chains" is a 2017 Readers' Favorite and Bookvana Awards as well as 2018 International Book Awards Finalist in the 'Fiction - Inspirational' genre.
- Forced to pay for the sins of her parents, Silvana abandons her Muslim faith for a chance at a new life.
- She boards a plane to Kenya with the man of her dreams and never looks back. She thinks she's found her haven.
- Feeling the warmth of the sun and traveling to different countries, Silvana discovers what it means to be free from stigmatization and gossips.
- But when she learns his dark secrets, and sees his other side, thoughts of death born from her misery rest on the sharp edge of the knife in her hands.
Will she use the knife?
- This touching and compelling debut, inspired by a true story. You will love this thrilling tale of love, cruelty, and hope, because it will empower you to take back control of your life.
Get your copy now!